Wed, Jun 17|
Cosmos In The House (Open to Members and Non-Members) (1)
Join us for our bi-weekly happy hour to check-in and enjoy some Cosmos in the house with your girls!
Time & Location
Jun 17, 2020, 7:00 PM EDT
About the Event
With so much going on in America we wanted to have a Pour It Out session to just allow everyone a safe space to discuss what is going on in America right now. We will be having special guest Houston Professional Therapist, Alelia Watson, M.A., LPC, NBCC, (IG - @liathetherapist) who will be helping to moderate and discuss how we can channel our feelings and protect our mental space.
Rules to attend this event:
- No Judgement Zone. This is a safe place to freely let out your feelings.
- Agree to Disagree - if you do not agree with someone's views then simple log out.
- This is not a debate about poltical views we can discuss our issues without getting into politics.
- This is a heavy topic but let's use this time to lift on another up.
- To allow everyone time to freely express themselves please limit your comments to 2 minutes.
****This is our only event that is open to non-members. We host this event to allow women to get a chance to experience GITB before joining.***